In recent years, the launch of some extremely popular games has overtaken the online world. And one of these is Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds or simply PUBG mobile. Moreover, the game was initially launched as a PC game. However, it quickly took off on mobile platforms to become one of the most played and well-known games. Besides, the game is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Moreover, if you have ever played the game and want to take a break from it, you might want to know How To Delete Account In PUBG. Although many people seek ways to remove their accounts permanently, not all know how. But How To Mentors has all the solutions to your worries! Read on and learn easy ways to delete your PUBG account.
Can I Delete My PUBG Account?
If you have a PUBG account, it allows you to connect your gaming accounts to Krafton’s partner sites. Moreover, you can easily access it even if you switch devices. However, whether or not you want to delete your account, depends on your preference and your PUBG mobile version. Besides, it was easy to delete your PUBG account in the past. You could simply sign in to your account through the website or use the mobile application’s settings. But much has changed over the years.
In the June 2021 update, PUBG removed the delete button from the mobile app. Further, in July 2022 update, you can find that you can no longer deactivate your account through the mobile app. Moreover, the PUBG website no longer offers the delete option, meaning you cannot remove your account through the website. Besides, a few alternatives are available to delete PUBG mobile and deactivate it.
How Can I Delete My PUBG Account Permanently?
There are two ways through which you can easily know how to delete PUBG account. These methods include:
- Remove your Krafton ID.
- Unlink or disconnect your social media account from PUBG.
Furthermore, the following are the complete details on how you can delete your account using the above methods:
Disconnect Or Unlink Your Account
One of the easiest ways to delete an account in PUBG is to unlink any of your social media accounts from the game. Moreover, this option can be useful if you don’t want to remove your Krafton ID but still wish to delete your account from the game. Besides, for this technique to work, you must have a social network account linked to PUBG mobile for at least 21 days. Further, to know how to delete account in PUBG using this method, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile. You can also use the Facebook website.
- Now, log in with the Facebook account you connected to PUBG.
- On the Facebook home page, click the ‘menu’ bar, the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the drop-down arrow by scrolling down the menu option.
- Next, choose ‘settings.’
- Scroll down and find the ‘permissions’ section. Further, select ‘Apps and Website.’
- Click on ‘login with Facebook’ on the following page.
- Choose PUBG mobile from the list of applications in the ‘active’ tab.
- To view its details, click on it.
- Further, navigate to the ‘remove app’ tab. And select the ‘remove’ option.
- Now, open PUBG on your mobile phone, and select the ‘options’ button.
- By selecting options, further options will appear. From here, click ‘settings.’
- Click the ‘basic’ tab option.
- Next, on the settings page of the game, select the ‘unlinking accounts’ link.
- A prompt will appear asking to continue. Click on it.
- To finish unlinking, select unlink from the confirmation popup.
Note: PUBG will delink your account after 7 days. But if you want to restore your account, log in before it gets permanently deleted.
Deleting Your Krafton ID
Another method to remove your PUBG account is to delete your Krafton ID. Besides, it is important to note that Krafton is a conglomerate of several popular video games, including PUBG. Moreover, if you want to make an account on this game, your Krafton ID will automatically be made.
Furthermore, if you want to permanently delete your game account with all your data and gaming history removed, consider using this method. However, this method will also remove your access from other Krafton games. Moreover, you must remember these things before making the final decision. To employ this method, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to your Krafton ID login page. You can do this on your mobile device or PC, as the page has a related interface.
- Using your PUBG login information, log in to your Krafton account.
- Now, enter your password and email in the provided text bars.
- Select the ‘sign in’ option after filling in the details. Moreover, you can also log in using your social media account linked to Krafton.
- After the sign-in, a page with all your linked accounts will appear.
- From here, find the ‘menu’ option.
- Further options will appear when you select the menu button. From the list, choose ‘personal information.’
- You can modify a few settings from the personal information page, including your email and password.
- Next, find the ‘delete your Krafton ID’ tab and choose it by clicking the change button.
- To continue, select ‘request deletion’ from the drop-down menu.
- The screen will show a confirmation prompt once you click the request deletion button. Moreover, the page will ask for your password to confirm your account deletion. Fill in and click the ‘delete Krafton ID’ button.
Using this technique, all your link history and personal information will be deleted from the platform. Besides, once you have submitted the request, there will be a 30-day period before your account is permanently deleted. It is one of the simplest ways for how to delete account in PUBG. Moreover, you can restore your Krafton ID by logging in to your account before the 30 days.
To summarize, if you are into playing PUBG mobile and ever get tired of playing it, you always have the option to delete your account. Although the delete option is unavailable in the game, you can use alternatives. The mentioned way is the best for people looking for easy ways how to delete account in PUBG. Besides, any of the methods mentioned above can help you if you ever want to remove your account permanently.