Placing your favorite photos on mobile devices, like iPhones, is a good way to store your pictures. However, it’s not quite the safer route. It may happen that you accidentally delete your photos. Moreover, one such instance is when you unintentionally delete pictures from your iPhone’s Calculator app, which many users use as a personal photo album. In that case, you must know How to Recover Photos from Calculator App iPhone. Besides, if you are wondering the same question, don’t worry! There are easy ways to recover all your deleted images from the calculator app on your iPhone. And Howtomentors can help you get through the process. So, make sure you read till the end of this guide.
How To Recover Pictures From Calculator App?
You can easily restore all accidentally deleted photos from the calculator app on your iPhone. But before that, you must learn the correct ways ‘how to retrieve photos from calculator app’. Moreover, the most simple methods for recovering images are mentioned below:
Check Recently Removed Folders
You don’t need to worry if you recently deleted photos from your calculator app. The removed pictures from the app are automatically shifted to the ‘Recently Deleted Folder.’ Moreover, all those photos remain there for 30 days before they get permanently deleted. Besides, the first thing to do is to check your Recently Deleted Folder. This will ensure that the pictures are still there. Follow these instructions for calculator photo recovery iPhone:
- Go to your iPhone and launch the Calculator App.
- At the upper left corner of the screen, select the ‘+/-’ option.
- To access the app, enter your passcode or activate Touch ID.
- Click on the ‘%’ option located in the lower right corner.
- From here, choose ‘Photos.’
- Next, check the ‘Recently Deleted’ section to see if your deleted pictures are still there.
- When you find the deleted pictures, click ‘Select’ and pick the ones you want to get back.
- Choose ‘Recover’ to have all your deleted pictures back in your gallery.
Try A Third-Party App
You can use several third-party applications to recover your deleted photos from the calculator app. Besides, remember that it’s an alternative if you don’t find the images in the Recently Deleted Folder. Moreover, various data recovery applications are available on the App Store for ‘how to recover photos from calculator app iPhone.’ Further, you’ll have to follow these easy directions:
- Go to App Store and install a data recovery app. You can use Tenorshare UltData, Disc Drill, or EaseUS MobiSaver.
- Now, open the app and follow the directions to scan for deleted images on your iPhone.
- After the scan is finished, the application will show you a list of deleted pictures.
- The next step in the calculator vault photo recovery is to choose the images you wish to restore.
- Click on the ‘Recover’ option.
- You will be asked to select a location to save the restored photos.
- Choose a location and click ‘Save.’
Recover Images From iTunes Backup
Another helpful way to regain all your deleted photos is to recover them from your iTunes account. Moreover, it’s only possible if you have backed up photos in iTunes. So, to learn ‘how to recover photos from calculator app iPhone’ from iTunes backup, follow these steps:
- First, link your iPhone to your computer device.
- Now launch ‘iTunes.’
- In the upper-left corner of the screen, select the iPhone icon.
- Under the ‘Manually Back Up and Restore’ option, choose ‘Restore Backup.’
- Select the backup that includes the pictures you deleted.
- Tap the ‘Restore’ option and wait until the procedure is finished.
- After the restore process, your deleted images will be restored to your iPhone.
Restore Pictures From iCloud Backup
If your iCloud Backup is activated on your iPhone device, you can easily have the iPhone calculator app disappeared photos back to your device. Moreover, here’s how you can do that:
- On your iPhone, open ‘Settings.’
- At the top of the screen, select your name.
- Next, choose ‘iCloud.’
- Then click ‘Manage Storage.’
- Now, click on ‘Backups.’
- Choose the backup that contains the pictures you removed.
- Select ‘Restore iPhone.’
- To recover the photos from the backup, follow the on-screen directions.
- Your deleted pictures will be retrieved once the recovery procedure is finished.
In a nutshell, accidentally deleting your favorite pictures from the calculator app can be a hassle. But it’s not the end! Luckily you can restore all your removed images from the application. Besides, before doing that, you must learn the proper ways ‘how to recover photos from calculator app iPhone.’ Moreover, you can easily retrieve deleted images with the correct tools and processes. With Howtomentors detailed guide, you can now successfully recover all your photos. Remember to frequently back up your iPhone to prevent losing your priceless pictures in the future.
Can I Recover My Photos From Calculator App?
Yes, you can restore your permanently deleted photos on your Apple device using iMyFone D-Back. However, to avoid any mishaps you can use Calculator vault photo recovery app to get back your memories.
How To Recover My Deleted Calculator App On iPhone?
If you want Calculator photo recovery iphone: Go To the App Store>> Search for calculator app>>Tap To Restore the built-in App>>Open From Home screen.
How To Get My Videos And Photos Back On iPhone?
Launch Calculator App>> Click On photos and videos>> Tap Menu>>Select Manage Photos and Videos>>Select the photos and videos you want >>Click Restore>>Hit OK to recover iPhone Calculator app disappeared photos easily.